Monday 4 May 2015

Blue Project Presentation

For my Blue project I was required to complete a mood board, an illustration, technical drawings and fashion flats, a technical file and six final samples. 

My inspiration was waves which I discussed in an earlier blog post. I think that my results tied in very closely to my theme and I replicated it well with my final knit samples. I hand-dyed all of the yarns that I used in these samples and this was an achievement for me as it's not something that I would normally do. Working with a small colour palette was also a challenge but it was interesting as it allowed me to focus more closely on depth and tone. I really enjoyed working on this project and was pleased with my final results. The photos below are of the presentation of the project in my base space.

Sam










No comments:

Post a Comment