Thursday 25 February 2016

Industrial project


This is the first project of the second year which is designed to be a mock for the FMP. We were required to write our own brief and make a capsule collection of two outfits.


                                            
I started looking at tropical flowers as I had visited the island of Madeira and also the Eden project.









Digital Print of my design

Below are some pictures of my sketchbook work. 

Hand sewn fabric in my sketchbook


Sketch of some Orchids

Using solufleece and bondaweb, 

Appliqued flowers

Trapping layers of fabric using free hand embroidery 

Appliqued flowers

From my sketchbook work I started sampling with knit. 


Knit sample using the dubied

Knit sample using the dubied

Knit sample using the chunky knitting machine with the ribber

From my knit samples I started to lead these into final designs and garments.
Below are some examples of my CAD work and also my final dress idea coming together.





Fashion drawings using illustrator 

Here is all of my completed work including fashion illustrations of my outfits. 


Fashion illustrations


Final presentation


Final presentation area


No comments:

Post a Comment